A Pictorial Guide to Himalayan Flowers of Nepal
Nepal is a haven for over 7000 species of flowering plants belonging to more than 200 families and 1500 genera. The country is also home to 283 species of endemic flowering plants that are found only in Nepal. The abundance of flora are remarkable for scientific, educational, medicinal, cultural, and socio-economic as well as recreational purposes.
The Book hcover 355 prominent taxa of flowring plants that represen tropical, temperate and alpine areas of Nepal's Himalaya.
- First pictorial guidebook specifically covering Himalayan flowers of Nepal.
- Comprehensive, compact and easy to use.
- Distinctive location map and provenance.
- Flowering time and range of distributuion for each species.
- Color photgraph of each species.
- Habitat and natural occurance of each species.